What you’ll need:
360g Almond Flour
100g Parmesan Cheese
8 tbsp. Sour Cream
2 finely chopped Garlic Cloves
2 Pinches Pink Himalayan Rock Salt
2 drops doTERRA Black Pepper EO
1 drop doTERRA Rosemary EO
1. Pre-heat oven to 125 C.
2. Finely chop Garlic Cloves
3. Combine Almond Flour, Parmesan Cheese, Garlic Cloves, Salt. Mix Essential Oils into Sour Cream and then combine with dry ingredients.
4. Using 1/3 or the mixture, roll between two pieces of baking paper into a thin layers, using a rolling pin.
5. Cut into pieces with knife.
6. Bake for around 40 minutes depending on thickness of mixture.